Sunday 29 September 2013

What I've been up to...


 Goodness me, we have been busy...

So, I have been neglecting my blog for quite some time but
soon you will see what I've been up too...

Here are some of the things i've been making...



 Well its slowly approaching christmas and I wanted to be prepared,
so i've started on my christmas container candles. Here is the
beginnings of some merry mistletoe candles.






 With birthdays coming up I need to re-stock my bath bombs so
I made a small batch of fruity heart foaming fizzers.





As a member of the soaping 101 group on facebook, I was so happy to be
able to enter these, my first cold process soap cupcakes into their
cupcake challenge.





A new batch of whipped body butter with a gorgeous english rose fragrance.
Packed with goodness it contains shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil
and vitamine E oil.





One definatly for the boys here, a large handful of skull soap!





I love christmas cake so when I started thinking about making a soap
in the same colours I couldnt stop myself and got soaping! I'm so
chuffed with how it turned out, and it smells amazing!





 This soap was nearly a disaster but it turned out just fine, and did I
mention it also smells awesome! Bursting with a rhubarb and
raspberry fragrance, filled with melt and pour embeds,
sprinkled with sugar shperes and finished with glitter.





Turkish delight and cedarwood fragrenced soap, I little
experiment with some very random colours, I like it!




  

Subtle Sandalwood. 




 Vanilla Almond Milk & Anise.


No comments:

Post a Comment